Sunday, January 25, 2009

obviously, not enough

...because I haven't exercised since January 4th and I weighed 311 pounds this morning. I didn't get that kick of new year fever, apparently. I'm just so burnt out on trying and trying and failing. I feel like, even though it's painfully obvious at over 300 pounds, I'm just realizing how addicted I am to food.

I'm going to try to update here more. And make some changes. Again. I just feel like I'm jumping on the same old ride, waiting to get thrown off again, but I don't know what else to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just sending you some encouragement. I wish I had a magic formula or the perfect words for you...but I don't. I know you have it within you to meet this challenge!!

she overflows said...

I know this is belated, but thank you.