Friday, February 20, 2009

a fairly accurate portrayal of my eating habits...

2 c. Rice Krispies with 1 c. skim
1 Splenda packet
1 piece of white toast
1/2 slice fried bologna
4 large marshmallows
Diet Pepsi

Diet Pepsi
Baby Ruth bar

Gatorade G2

~3 platefuls of spagetti with meat sauce
2 or 3 brown and serve rolls
Diet Pepsi

1 Fruit Roll-Up (may have eaten 1 earlier too, can't remember)


This is why I suck. I am addicted to food. I don't know what to do. I want to lose weight, I want to be healthy, but I just am not able to step away and say no.

I walked 1.24 miles on the treadmill today, 30 minutes. I tried to do the first Couch to 5k workout, but I don't think it's intended for those 300+ pounds. That'll have to wait. Still, I can't find too much happiness in that accomplishment when I'm eating like the hog that I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would like some internet help - I would be happy to do that. I am older than you (I could be your mom :-() but I have also struggled with weight, lost 100 lbs, became a personnal trainer, and now it is my desire to help others. It can be done - not the easiest thing to do, but definitly not the hardest. My slogan is "It is hard to exercise daily, it is hard to eat the right foods, but it isn't as hard as being overweight. Choose Hard!!'
My e-mail is edscyn@gmail.com. Just a regular grandma wanting to help!
Cyndie