Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sometimes I really worry about myself...

I'm so up an down emotionally...it honestly exhausts me. I feel like my anxiety and irritability have gotten worse and worse as I've gotten fatter again, yet there are times when I'm extremely happy and goofy to the point that I nearly feel bipolar (and if anyone ever happens to read this and get offended, I don't mean to belittle the bipolar condition at all, it's just the best way I can think of to describe how I feel).

Last night I was singing (okay, kind of singing/screaming) Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis, and Rhianna songs into the phone to annoy my 12 year old brother/his friend and today I'm sitting here contemplating how badly I suck at basically everything I want to accomplish. I feel so weak physically that I don't even understand where my spurts of energy come from.

No comments: